Thursday, December 23, 2004

Blog..blog..Where art thou blog?

I started the day wif a glass of Milo and a pair of chopsticks.I planned to eat my mihun but I was caught up wif my e-mails n stuff.Soon,d bfast became lunch..as always.Nways,Ive started dis so called blog fer quite some time.Never got around to actually filled it up.But wen I went thru blogs from my fellow TKC-mates,de desire to to write was overwhelming.I was always postponing my blog entry on the basis dat I was busy.But today,wif my work all done and no further instruction from my manager (since she is on leave),I had ALL the time in d world to write (or at least attempt to).

Writing has been a passion of mine eversince I learnt how to read n write.I was always scribbling on sthing about..well,anything.I wasnt the greatest writer ever,be it in school or uni.I write for my own pleasure.You could say my sister is the better writer.She loves to write to the extend of making novels (and her frens actually borrowed her novels to read!).But lately,the only writing I do is either in broken English and abbriviation via sms,or through reporting for work AND yahoo messenger,hik...Ive lost my touch and passion,sadly to say..So,my aim for the new year is to fill-up my blog at least on weekly basis.

May my aim do come true..Amin :-p

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!