Thursday, December 23, 2004

Life goes on and on and on and .....

In about less than 2 weeks,it will be a brand new year.Supposedly by this time,we should have fulfilled or at least try to fulfill the current year's resolutions.Unfortunately for me,I couldnt even remember wat was my resolution for this year much less trying to fulfill it.I think Im not DE only one guilty of this sin.Most of us embraced the new year with a list of resolutions and dreams of fulfilling it.But how many of us ACTUALLY did what we vow to do?That's what is happening to us all,or to be exact,to me.I vow to do things but didnt get around to actually attempt to do it.

Lately,Ive been doing some thinking about life,career,friendship and family (dat basically covers about everything anyway).Im gonna be 25 next year.What have I accomplished in these years?I remember 10 years back I used to imagine how I would be when Ive grown up.But what Im going through right now is waaaaaayyyyyyy beyond what I imagined.A lot of things has happened in my life.Some of it good,some are ok,the rest is unimaginable
:-p..But all of it makes who I am today.

Im not really fond of expressing myself openly even to myself?!! (i.e I prefer my thots esp. my inner most secretive thots,to remain in my head,not to be written down even in my diary).I choose what to say and what not to.Everyone who knows me would immediately remark that Im talkative and friendly,very open about stuff.But there are stuff that I couldnt even bring myself to think about.When Im sad or depressed,I prefer to keep it to myself.But when Im happy and excited,I'll tell the whole world..I guess I prefer to be potrayed or seen as postive all the time.I dont like my weakness to be known.I guess thats why Im Cancerian.I will come out of my shell when Im confident and brave but I prefer to retreat and stay in my shell when I feel vulnerable..Kinda like a safety measure,hehehe..But for this coming new year,one of my resolution is to be able to express myself openly especially in my relationship.I think I cant bear to keep it all to myself anymore.Its KILLIN' ME!!!


ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!