Friday, March 31, 2006

KLCC Tenant's Nite @ KL Convention Ctr

..LIGHTS..CAMERA..ACTION..

..Bring out the red carpet coz the belles and beaus of KLCC Towers are about to grace the halls of KL Convention Centre for a nite of makan2,shows and the most-anticipated..LUCKY DRAW!!! Hehehe..

..Its my first time attending the Tenant's Nite organized my KLCC Urusharta for all the tenants of both Tower 1 & 2..Im really excited! Hehehe..There will be a show by Ferhad ( I love him.He's hot! ;-p ) and a buffet dinner and b4 everyone balik,a round of give-aways!

..I dont know what to expect.But Im sure gonna have a gud time after a long,long weeks & months of working late nites and weekends.Hopefully the food is good ( camne nak kurusni?!! ) and the prizes are great as well.i will take loads of photo and will post an entry on Monday..

..Esok April Fool's pulak tuh! Dun be nakal2,ok?Till then,haf a gud weekend peeps!Daa..

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!