Monday, December 12, 2005

..11th Asean Summit..

..sorry,but this post has nothing to do with the 11th ASEAN Summit that is going on at the nearby KL Convention Centre..as always,i dun haf ideas on titles for my post.

..this morning,as planned with my managers on last Friday,i left my house at 8.45am due to the road closure of all roads near KLCC.since i was "nicely" stuck in a 2 hour jam last monday,i decided to be smart and only leave the house until cloase to 9 (coz dats when the roads will be opened).

..i wasnt prepared for the shock of seeing the roads all clear and the traffic smooth flowing.if only it was like that everyday..it took me only 15minutes to reach KLCC compared to the usual 45minutes..bestnya jln kl camni!!! what a bliss! oh,its like heaven on earth :-D

..sigh..

..actually i just wanna update sumthing.initially,i wanted to update on my movie outing last weekend but ive gotta start packing to go back coz hafta hit the road b4 7pm (dats when they'll close the roads,again).guess ill just do it tomorrow then..

..cheers!..

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!