Monday, June 20, 2005

The fantasy continues..AF3 of course?!

Monday...sigh..I's sure I'm not the only one in KLCC who has this deteste for this day of the week.Every Monday I will go through the same routine.."Is it possible for me to take a leave or obtain an MC so that I can sleep in instead of having to drag my feet to the bathroom and get ready for work?"..But of course my mum's words of advise Don't take things for granted and Always be honest in life made me forgo my wicked idea
I reached office pretty early this morning.I have been quite the "early bird" in the office for the month now.I think it's good to come in early,take time to make coffee and read the paper.Today I had bread & butter and my usually nescafe+milo (can't take too much caffeine anymore).Opened up my blog and was quite happy to see a comment on my latest entry (macam "jakun" siket coz x biasa dpt comment).I'm glad I joined PPS..Petaling Street,y'all!!-->check it out peeps!
Well,I was debating whether to blog on the current massive coverage on blogging or to continue on my AF entries..After much muling,I decided on the both.1st entry on the latter and maybe after enough "materials",I'll blog on the former topic..So,more on Akademi Fantasia..
I was the first in my family to park myself in the family's tv hall (so that I can get a good view and the best cushion,hehehe).Soon after,the rest if the AF troop came to join me.Like every Saturday during the AF season,our dinner was either before 8.30pm or somewhere around 11.30pm (damn fanatics I tell you!!).This week's performaces showed some improvement especially for Mawi..Don't think I'm going softie and all-pro Mawi but I'd hafta give credit if he performed well,rite?Aidil's performance was somewhat unique..or should I say the "effects" during Aidil's performance?!Nway,since Aidil was singing P.Ramlee's number,the production team turned our colored screen to 50's black and white.Now that's the power of technology!hehehe..So,it was kinda special and unique.But it would have been more special if only Aidil sang it better.I know the song is pretty hard to sing since it's not so popular unlike "Malam Bulan Dipagar Bintang","Bujang Lapuk" etc.Well,I expected more from him.
I would say most of them performed very well that nite.Amylea,Yazer,Idayu and Akma to name a few.Even Mawi did pretty good ( have I mentioned that already?).I liked his renderation of the song "Gadis Melayu",tho he still lacks in his performing skill i.e dancing.Yazer was also awesome with his "Suatu Masa".I think even M.Nasir (the original singer) was impressed with him.I'm a bit sad to say that I was pretty biased of Yazer when I first heard him sing.My first thots were.."Here's another rocker wannabe.What were they thinking in taking him in as a finalist?"..But he proved me totally wrong.He is a natural performer,good singer and with a bright future.As for Amylea,the petite dame was fantastic with Ziana Zain's hit,Aggapanmu.She took the song to the next level,with her own style.Kudos to Amylea!
I shall not comment on the fact that there are pretty good singers like the above-mentioned,but today's voting results showed that Mawi is still at the top with 25% vote,which shows how biased the voters can be etc etc.I shall tho,talk about how sad but expected of,Fuad's departure last Saturday.I may not know Fuad personally.He is my sister's friend (notice how,now that you are in AF,everyone seems to be your friend?hehehe) and tution mate.So,I sorta know him.He was ok that nite but he wasn't good enough to make the viewers to actually WANT him to stay.Not with his tad bit harsh and out-spokenness during the daily classes and his so-so performance during the concert,which made him the likely choice to take the boot.I'm sad but I couldn't help but agree with some chatters at Ch@15 bout his "Zahid-wannabe" thingy.No 1 rule in the game:always,ALWAYS be yourself.People are watching your every move 24-7..They can spot the attitude even if you yourself can't.So future Af students,be true at all times,Lei capisce?
Well,I shall end my blog with much applause to those who performed really well last Saturday.To those who didnt do that well,you still have time peeps!Brush up..brush up ok?You dont wanna know how it feels to drag that Samsonite suitcase down the stairs now,do you?My predictions on who is next to leave..Hummh,Keifli or Amy..But that's to be confirmed till next week.For those voters out there..Teruskan menghantar undian anda!

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!