Friday, June 10, 2005

How well do you know your pals?

Name 20 friends, in no order!
[dis one is in no order kay]

01.Juju
02.Dekna
03.Ain
04.Anim
05.Babed
06.Majang
07.Matot
08.Shidah
09.Mad Nin
10.Aaron
11.Ciput
12.Azhar
13.Darni
14.AB
15.Dean
16.Whoda
17.Syed
18.Bakhtiar
19.Sheemi
20.Julie

A.Who is #8 going out with?:
=Not sure

B.Is #9 a boy or a girl?:
=Boy/Guy

C.Would #11 and #2 make a cute couple?:
=No way!Both are gurls/ladies

D.How about #18 and #4?:
=#18 has a gurlfren

E.What grade is #17 in?:
=Way way past that period

F.When was the last time you talked to #12?:
=Last nite

G.What is #6's favorite band?:
=Dewa or SO7 (those are the 2CD's in her car that
I know)

H.Does #1 have any siblings?:
=Yup!2 brothers and a sister

I.Would you ever date #3?:
=Sure..we have "dated" before.Many2 times..aite
gurl? :-p

J.Would you ever date #7?:
=Well..gurls-day-out kinda date..

K.Is #16 single?:
=As far as I know..yes

L.What's #15's last name?:
=Abd Rahman (last name as in father's name)

M.What's #5's middle name?:
=Diva?! (you did say "middle")

N.What's #10's fantasy?:
=Make out wif a gorgeous babe?hehehe..

O.Would #14 and #19 make a good couple?:
=I dun think so..#14 is taken

P.What school does #20 go to?:
=BBGS & TKC

Q.Tell me a random fact about #11?:
=Sweet but can be temperemental when provoked

R.And #1:
=My best bud!We go waaaayyyyyy back!caring n
good listener!

S.And #3:
=Another best bud.She has gone thru a lot with
me.One of my dearest friend..

T.And #2:
=Yet another best bud..

U.Have you ever had a crush on #16?:
=Whoda?Gurl,you are cute n all..but crush?xde-
laa..

V.Where does #9 live?:
=As of now AU2,Tmn Keramat..wif his in-laws..

W.What's #4's favorite color?:
=Alamak!apa ye Anim?White?Blue?

X.Would you makeout with #3?:
=NO WAY!eeeeeehuuu

Y.Are you & #12 best friends?:
=Juz friends..

Z.Does #8 like #19?:
=No

a.Does #10 have any pets?:
=Yup..Pet fish..See?!I remembered!

b.Is #12 older than you?:
=Yes

c. Give #13 a hug?:
=Sure..If I can get pass her big belly and not injure
the baby :-)

d.Is #17 the sexiest person alive?:
=Not that I know of but boleh la..haha

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!