Friday, June 17, 2005

Life-AF3 continues..

Yours truly has been a bit occupied with work and family a few days ago.But that doesnt stop me from keeping tab on what's happening with the all-famous-reality-contest/show-thingy,Akademi Fantasia3.I'm trying not to be biased or anything,but I had a bad feeling about this season's group of students,right from the much contreversional "Konsert Prelude AF3".And true enough,my instict were justified upon the enrollment of 2 extra students to the final list during the 1st concert.
After the 2nd concert and the "suprised" performance from much anticipated Mawi,I knew how the show would go on.Mawi was said to be The One,with his awesome voice and all.And I think the notion that he is much loved and has a huge fan-base,did get to his head & ego.He was too confident,over confident of his talent.That smugness of him showed when he performed Hattan's number (which I cant seem to recall the title,hik ).Nway,on another note,Hattan was invited as one of the 3 critisizer and you can see from the look on his face when he heard Mawi singing his song that Mawi wasn't impressing him.Well,I wouldn't be either with the way Mawi was singing and his so-called-act with the guitar and forgetting the lyrics.True enough,both Adlin (the 2nd critisizer) and Hattan made a clear note on Mawi's overconfidence and smugness.At this point,I can juz tell this seasons' show is gonna be contreversional and not so "attracting" compared to the prior seasons.
Well,Mawi wasn't the one who got the boot to leave that nite.It was an anonymous student from K.Kangsar,Eliza that got the least votes.Heck!Even Aznil hasn't got the chance to remember her name and she was out.It was like a sign when her name was the only one that Aznil couldn't recall before they announce who was to be eliminated..Bad karma,man!Anyhow,the ending of the 2nd concert was a tad bit "weird" compared to the prior seasons.The concert endings are usually the same..hug,cry,kiss,cry,hug-->take bag-->go down staircase-->everyone else would be at the edge of the stage to say their final goodbye-->eliminated student has 1 round "salam" session with the teachers-->eliminated student leaves concert area.BUT this time around,it was odd and weird as the hugging,kissing,crying session wasn't done even as the credits rolls on the screen..Its just looks weird and odd to me (an avid watcher of AF1 & AF2).
I actually have much to say bout AF3 but I will leave for my next entry after the concert this saturday..(you can expect me to grumble more on Mawi if he doesn't pull his act together).But,I have my family to thank to for their continuous support on keeping tab with AF3 Daily Diary (especially my mum) that airs everyday on the daily happenings of the students and also for my family's opinions & views on the show (they can REALLY crticize,mind you!).well,till next week..Menuju punck,gemilang cahaya..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rynn hanikoma?
don't tell me you watched that japanese drama series back then as well?!?!?
haha. thanks for dropping by.

p/s:i agree with you entry especially on mawi. you said it better than me.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!