Friday, June 10, 2005

Do you follow your heart or your head?Hummh...

This is what happen when you have too much time in your hand (god forbid if my bosses were to read this :-p )..well,since my part of the month-end closing is done,I have all ze time in ze world (well almost-laa) to update my blog until such a time (which is like next week) I have to return to my usual fast-paced,panic-risen,adrenalin-rush-thingy daily tasks (I sound like a car racer or something,rite?) hehehe..

Nway,I like doing quizzes.Just to know how accurate the results are to match the real me (or at least the ME that I KNOW)..LOL..This is the result of a recent quiz.Its suppose to tell me whether I am a cautious,think-before-u-act kinda person or to-hell-with-rules&law person..In my opinion,my results were almost accurate but why dont you be the judge?

adreena, you follow your heart when it comes to success

You're an impassioned individual who just can't suppress your ideals. You've got a strong sense of right and wrong, and want to let people know when they've crossed the line. Sure, there are times when you sit back to hear both sides of an argument. But people had better stay out of the way when your fiery passions take hold.

But just because you can be a bit of a rebel with a cause, it doesn't mean you're incapable of being understanding and compassionate. It's because you're so invested in your ideas and interests that you can work so tirelessly toward your goals and speak up for what you believe in. So keep pouring your heart into it. With conviction like yours, you're sure to succeed!

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!