Tuesday, October 04, 2005

..Marhaban Ya Ramadhan..

..in about 1 1/2 hours the Muslim in Malaysia will be welcoming the coming of the Holy month Ramadhan..

..i am for one,very excited about this coming Ramadhan..im not really sure why.i could feel that this Ramadhan holds untold promises for me.guess we'll just hafta wait and see what the it'll unveil.

..to all Muslims,Selamat Berpuasa/Happy Fasting.moga-moga dapat berpuasa penuh dan menunaikan solat terawih berjemaah di masjid untuk lebih keberkatan..

..if you are looking for me from 8-9.30pm,i'll be at Masjid Tmn Melawati.marilah beramai2 :-)

..till my next posting..Marhaban Ya Ramadhan!!

Ahlan Wasahlan!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beer Brat said...

Selamat Berpuasa from me too :)

11:20 PM  
Blogger Yam said...

Arin!

Selamat berpuasa + beribadah di bulan Ramadhan ni.

I didn't know you live nearby LOLs.. I'm somewhere in Gombak / Setapak (it's complicated - somewhere in between :P).

Tapi, rasa cam this year I tak dapat gi terawih kat surau la - my kaki blom heal completely. Sayang je..

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!