Thursday, September 01, 2005

..MALAS-NYA..!!

..i'm guilty of not fulfilling my resolution-->to at least post an entry a week (or sumthing like that).today's is thursday and almost the end of the day..and yet my last entry was on last friday..isykh,isykh,isykh..

..i'm actually lazy and i dont feel like making the effort to pull myself together and start writing (though i am doing it right now,hehehe)..this post is mainly to inform my readers (if any-laa) that i do have the thought to update just not the will to do it yet.so,until tomorrow,hopefully..toodles!

4 Comments:

Blogger Beer Brat said...

i was just about to call your home to check whether you have run away or something.... hehe

4:46 PM  
Blogger ady-rynn said...

..i dunno whether u've gone thru it b4 but i was in my "malas" mode.hibernation stage..

..but,im still here.blum lari rumah lagi,hehehe.

4:54 PM  
Blogger dizzyguy73 said...

Blog when u feels like blogging. Dont push yourself. Take care.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Yam said...

Arin,
I've been on my 'malas' mode too. Kekekke..

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!