Wednesday, September 14, 2005

..i am back!!

..thousands of apologies to my ardent readers and fans,hehehe (perasan,macam ada pun?!)I was caught in the thick spun of "work-piles".it is a very dangerous situation and has fatal consequences.LOL..watever-laa!
..a lot has happened during the past two weeks of my absence.some good stuff,some so-so and some just unfavorable.but overall,it was okay.
..i was jumping for joy when the government announced the discount on road tax!.WHAT A RELIEF..and the timing was just perfect-o 'cause mine is due in October..with this cut down,i can use the balance for my duit raya budget..Thank You Pak Lah! :-p
..on another note,my best friend informed me that she has got the offer from a well-known foreign oil & gas company.Yippie!!that means she'll be back in M'sia for good.i miss having my buddies around.this also means this raya will be the best raya ever 'cause my two favorite buddies will be around.can't wait for raya..hik!
..and last but not least,a fellow friend cum tower-mate cum neighbourhood-mate has finally ends his quest for true love!..walaweh!i'm so happy for him.though i've know this friend for only a short while but i feel quite comfy with him n all.so,i'm really excited that he was given another chance in love.i'll be praying for ya,buddy!
..as for me,i'm doing quite well i guess.i'm glad that though i wasn't blogging but some people are still visiting,dropping a line or two.i'll do my best to make up for the two weeks.and it's starting with this entry...

1 Comments:

Blogger Beer Brat said...

can't wait to hear more from you. hehe..

your most ardent reader.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!