Tuesday, September 27, 2005

..the wonderful seven's..

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1.Own a Lexus/Harrier
2.To learn how to ride a bicycle (ok-laa..laugh all u want.i dunno how to ride a bike)
3.To have successfully opened the bookstore-cafe wif Babed and Ain
4.To see my children all grown up,with good careers and wonderful families of their own
5.To perform Haj with my parents and hunny
6.To travel the world with hunny and "future" children
7.To still keep in touch and meet up with my best buddies and friends

Seven Celebrity crushes: (in order,from my 1st to latest)
1.Jordan Knight - (NKOTB)
2.Brian Littrel - (BSB)
3.Nicholas Cage
4.Jerry Yen - (Taiwan Group F4)
5.Jamil Fitry Md Razali (he's a celebrity in my book :-p ) and no one else after him


Seven often repeated words:
1.Shit
2.Fuck
3.Damn
4.Camne ni?
5.Macam
6.Dodol
7.B**i

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1.Tall
2.Fair
3.Kissable lips
4.Nice n firm butt
5.Long legs
6.Neat and well trimmed but not too short hair
7.Nice,strong,long fingers :-p

Seven tags to go:
I'm nice..im not gonna tag anyone on this..hehehe

2 Comments:

Blogger Beer Brat said...

well done ah :)... hehehe

i have got to admit i was laughing at the part about you not knowing how to cycle:)

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahhahahah.. ko tatau naik beskal ke wey???

sorry

but

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

i know.. i'm so jahat..

on to the repeated words part.. i think you have yr priorities wrong lah.. you censored the word b**i and not the word f**k? hmm.. to me f**k is far worst than b**i

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!