Tuesday, September 27, 2005

..much ado about..nuthing,really?!..

9.20am
..juz gobbled down my last spoonful of cereal before finally my manager came in.thank god someone is here!!if not i'll surely be mute the whole day,with no one to talk to.

10.33am
..so much for my aim to get my work done.i am now updating my blog..HAHAHA..

###################################################

..i am tres ennuye..very very bored..im supposed to finish up some billing and updating on my customers details.but all my files are shared with my manager and she is not here 'cause she has an eye infection but even if she is here,i wouldnt be able to access my files as her CPU is being reformatted and what not..sigh sigh..

some people would jump for joy at the prospect of not having anything to do and an excuse not to get their work done etc etc..but,i came in this morning with the drive and force to get all my things done,to beat the deadlines BEFORE its due.but my enthuasiasm was "killed" by the mere reason of not being able to access my files n folders..

WHAT AM I BABBLING?!!

..i'll post again when i am at a more stable and sane state of mind..

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!