Friday, November 25, 2005

..fiddley dee..fiddle daa..fiddle hahahahaha..

..this is what happens when you've got too,TOO much time in hand..

..blog-laa bagai nak gila.

..tgh2 free ni mmg banyak idea,hehehe..for those who noticed,ive put a post this morning.and here i am,writing on another one.

..maybe i should go into journalism instead of accounting/finance..

..well nways,as i was going up the escalator this morning,i noticed this lady fiddling with the back of her t-shirt.then adjusting the belt and smoothening (got such word,ka?) her pants..while all of this was going on,subconsciously i was straightening my skirt as well.

..women loves to fiddle, i tell you.

..take me for example.upon leaving my room,ill stop at the mirror in the hall to check on my hair (not make-up 'cause i usually have enuff time to comb my hair,only). while stuck in a crawl (usually somewhere around Keramat area) i'll put on my gloss and check my hair,again.

..once i reach KLCC,before alighting from my car..yup,u know it.check my hair AND straightening my outfit.while walking,my hand goes to the back to fiddle with my waitsband and "smoothening" my hair (what's with the hair?!!)

..in office,before getting up from seat to go somewhere,check the pants then the top.before leaving the toilet,check from top to toe (but this is normal-laa.got one long mirror maa!)

..going for lunch,before leaving the surau area even while at the lift lobby where there some "mirrors" (if you could actually refer it as one),i'll check out myself.and always the case,"betulkan" the hair and the pants..

..now that im writing all this, i realize im quite like a freak!the obsession to look presentable at all times.

..but then again,who isnt?it is normal for women to have this obesession with appearance but most men are also fast becoming like one.sometimes even more obsessive than women themselves!

..take my hunny for one.he might look scruffy and 'selekeh' at times.but even when he's in his rugged and scruffy mode,he must be scruffy in his topman or fcuk tops and levi's..if i were to look 'selekeh',i would be in my oldest t-shirts,capris and with my hair uncombed,tied up wif any scrunchy..now that's what i call 'selekeh',hehehe..

..but,however concious men are on their appearance,they are most unlikely to be seen fiddling with their clothes/hair/face etc..they'll fiddle alright.but when they're in the loo.

..woopsy..it's lunch time!
..now,gotta make a quick run to the ladies to check on my hair and skirt..maybe reapply my gloss..

3 Comments:

Blogger Beer Brat said...

girls.. hehe.. but you can't stop loving them....

1:25 PM  
Blogger lauryn said...

yeah, me too, i've got an obsession with my reflection. pantang nampak smooth shiny surface i'll be checking myself out to see if anything looks weird etc.

but it kinda irks me if a guy is constantly checking himself out. like, tolonglah jangan perasan hensem sangat ok!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Yam said...

LOLs..

You're right there! Girls do (and I mean it with a CAPITAL DO) tend to err.. fret over their appearances.

Hehe..
I'm calling it: Human nature (or should I say "Woman nature"? hehe)

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!