Friday, November 11, 2005

..post Aidilfitri..

..sigh sigh sigh..

..if my Atok ada,sure he'll scold me.
.." x elok orang-orang muda mengeluh"..

..xmo-laa start a new post with such down-hearted spirit.So menyambut seruan Yamm on updating my blog and putting some pics in as well (on which I belum berjaya lagi due to some technical dificulties)..I shall blog on happy,happy stuff.Yeay!!

..so far my raya is a nice one.i wanted to snap loads of photos since i recently bought a new digital camera (hyper-crystal LCD screen wooo!!).but the kelam-kabut ME nicely left my batt charger at home,in KL and only realized it upon reaching Machap!! (that's like 3/4 of the journey already,man!)

..so for those who wanna view the photos..hafta checkout on my fotopages..not that many pics but ada-laa..for those who wanna know how this mysterious ME look like (hehehe,perasan sendiri)..you can check it out as well,LOL!!

..back to my Raya story,I spent 1st to 4th raya in JB and took extra 2 days off to enjoy some leisure time in KL.the best thing 'bout this year's raya is that..I STILL GET DUIT RAYA!! Yippie! hehehe..but i didnt spend them.simpan je tau..baik,kan?hehehe..

..i managed to catch the movie Salon on Tuesday..not too bad-laa.I had my eye on Pierre Andre from Gol & Gincu and he was one of the reason I wanted to watch Salon..all in all i give them 4 stars..

..i shall not review it here in this posting..gimme a sec and i'll post another entry specially for Salon..tunggu....


ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!