Friday, November 11, 2005

..Salon The Review..

..Salon..suka jugak-laa citer ni..

..i know i owe a lot of movie reviews yg kata nak review tp x buat2..so,im finally keeping to my words.my review of SALON..

..it's story bout two individual Luna and Ezra.they lead their own lives separately until fate brought them together..chewah!klass gitu..ahahaha..

..Luna is an orphan who owns a beauty parlour and has two close people in her life,Asmadi,her assistant & friend and Zora,her cousin.Luna is engaged to Zyhan,an older-and-not-handsome businessman (my review,so can comment like that,ok? LOL).
..On another part of KL,Ezra a salesman for this "cikai" plastic bottle/container company.Ezra lives in a rented studio which is sometimes "let out" for people looking for a place to crash for few hours (ala2 bilik untuk disewa-laa).The nature of the "business" that takes place,varies to karaoke session,dvd marathon session and erk.."other type" of session.
..Somehow or rather Luna got to know a pub/club singer called Daniel (the meeting place scene you guys MESTI tgk,ok?).So,they went out.Once.Twice.Thrice.And more..and more.As for Ezra,he falls for his collegue Emma,who he calls his "99% perfect girl".They also went out,makan2,DVD marathon and much more.In fact in my opinion they look so cute,so compatible together (from this statement you can tell that the acting was good,it was natural!).
..Life goes on,yadaa,yadaa..Luna meets Ezra becoz she was in need of quick and LOADS of plastic containers for her beauty salon stuff.And then fate takes its own course.

..In Salon, lovers come with their own story and secrets. We discover that the meaning of love goes deeper beneath the skin of things and what works for some, may not hold true for others. Love is certainly more than just cosmetic -->this one is from Salon's website i curi,hehehe

..I cannot-laa tell the whole story kan?Then there wouldnt be any need for you guys to watch it.But juz pegi-laa tgk coz it's worth your money (in my case i got my tickets at a student rate,hehehe..).The story is very natural and everyone can relate to it.I like the fact that it doesnt exxagrate.And there's a lot of scenes at this place that i like to crash,Hoxes Bookstore Cafe..So,lagi-laa i like the movie.Jadi marilah kita watch Salon!..and pergi makan di Hoxes..Yeayy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Beer Brat said...

I am ashamed to say this, but since I have started working in Singapore.. i have not watch a single malay flick... is this really good? maybe i will catch it.

come to think of it... i also rarely watch chinese movie here.. mainly because in singapore.. cantonese movie get dubbed in mandarin.. and i hate dubbed movies.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Yam said...

Eh, sounds like a nice movie lah.
Hehe.. I think I'll watch it.. but wonder when. Nak tengok after work, I have to find kaki.
Hmm..

BTW, how come you got tickets at student rate?
Tak ciiiiiiiii !!!
:P

10:32 AM  
Blogger ady-rynn said...

BB,
NO worries..u can always get the DVD version.juz w8 a few weeks.
Or if u really wanna get into the spirit,balik-laa KL to catch the movie,LOL!!

12:45 PM  
Blogger ady-rynn said...

Yamm,
Best citer ni,hehehe..

Jgn jealous ku masih dpt stud rate,LOL!!xde-la,i used my ACCA stud card :-P.same goes wif my frens..itu-laa kena simpan kad2 ni.

Nways,I nak tgk Just Like Heaven..tp xde kaki gak..

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!