Friday, October 14, 2005

..bored,sleepy and overly-rested..

..know what happens when you have TOO much time to spare?(read:waste)..

..you'll be yawning hundred times within a span of 3 hours!!and still yawning eventhough its almost 12noon..

..today is lazy friday.i think im even dressed for a "leisure day in office".im wearing capri jeans,for god sake! ;-p..

..even the atmosphere in the room is "cozy,cozy mood".my manager has her mp3 on wif oldies tunes and i am doing "non-office related tasks"(read:blogging) LOL!!

..and the lousy part about having too much time in hand is that the time passes by so BLOODY damn SLOW !!

..this morning,i came in to be greeted by my country manager and even then i was early (i came in at 8.40am).and while fiddling for my keys in my bag i realised that i left my house-cum-office key in the car.yikes!!

..thus i had to sit at the receptionist desk and wait for my manager to come-in.so spent a good 20minutes going through the newspaper.fuyoo!!so many "interesting" news that's happening lately.from the pakistan disaster to the flood that hit kepong-sg buloh to the "unity" of BN and opposition.

..i was finally in my room at about 9.05 and checked my tray for things to do.Actually I have my Service Tax computation to do but since im already in a lazying-around mood,i decided to read my 200 over mails in yahoo and hotmail (i still have about 50 unread ones that i mark as read and these are not spams,mind you)..

..its now 12.40 and the office is empty.everyone is out for lunch and since im the only Muslim in the office (plus im taking over my receptionist tasks),im all alone wif the cleaner.the cleaner was feeling a lil bit chatty but unfortunately my lazying around mood means i lazy to even talk!(that's bad,i know).after some head action and mumbled responses to her queries,she left me alone..(sorry-laa Tutti,xde mood-laa)..

..im fine bout going late for my break.it means i can window shop around KLCC wif lesser crowd cause everyone else is back in their offices.ill have more space in the musallah and can "baring2" a bit.

..mmmm..these kind of fridays me like very much,hehehe..

..wat else to write aaa?tiba2 sejuk pulak office ni bila xde orang.

..im going for a walk around the office and to sit for a while in the warm and cozy conference room till my manager comes back.then i can take my break.

..see-laa if i petang nanti i still haf somemore nonsense in my head that i can scribble here..

..till then,as always..NJOY UR WEEKENDS PEEPS!!

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!