Wednesday, November 23, 2005

..a much MUCH better day..

..it's wednesday (im sure you can see from the posting date).Currently it's only 10.54am and i've started blogging..

..wah!got so much free time meh?..

..ya lor!because my system is still down thus i have nothing to do.so,got free time laa..

..sigh!sadly,my server is still "down".it's not the normal software failure but the hardware has gone "kong".so,i hafta wait for the vendor to give it a thorough check and see what they can do about it..

..thankfully my manager is quite ok about my pending work (well,since it's beyond my control) and both of us are nicely having our "break in the office".we cant do anything because all our data are in the system (see the flaw,here?) and we dont have a back-up (see the flaw,here?)

..nways,on a much lighter note,the weekend was a good one for me..

..on saturday,had a wedding around noon on my mums' side.the relationship is quite lenghty to explain,so we'll just leave it as my mums' 2nd or 3rd cousin.then "rombongan raya" from my aunts/uncles,my cousins and some of the neighbours.in the evening was a makan2 at Uncle Lee's place by which Aunty ET made her delicious Mee Rebus..mmm yummy!!

..on sunday was a bit relaxing.the afternoon was spent at home and after asar was another makan2 at Aunty Aminah's place.another array of lavish food to indulge..hehehe!after that I hadta rush to pick-up Jamil at Puduraya and send him home..then,off to Subang to amik Juju to go for Hezz's makan2..

..walaweh!the whole weekend was spent eating,EATING,makan & MAKAN lagi.gemuk weh!!
..i'm sorry sayang,i can't decline open house invitations.and xkan go to open house xmakan,rite?

..i took photos for both open house(s).it can be viewed at my fotopages.

..this weekend is another whole lot of activities going on.i dunno whether i can keep up with this social visits demand,hehehe.but until come next year,ill enjoy all these makan2,weddinngs and etc etc..

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!