Friday, November 18, 2005

..who to blame?!!..

..i know i rarely complaint or blog about my company as a whole..except for the outrageous antics of my "roomates"..but today's incident or episode or watever is way Way WAYYYYY beyond my level of patience..

..i'm gonna strangle that bloody *#@%ing person !!

..the thing is that,he is not to be blamed entirely.he cant help it if he is a lembik nak m****s.after all the fellow is sick.siket pun dah xleh tahan..so,who else to put the blame on?

..nobody..that's the bloody point!!

..there's no one that i can blame.

..i am in dire straits.im so pissed off that i cried.geram yg teramat geram..

..ive got a whole huge pile of transactions to do and things to post to the system.but im unable to do all this because the god damn server is down (at THE MOST covenient time,of all times) and I have to get everything done by TODAY!!

..the person in charge of the bloody server is just as sick as the machine.wat am i to do if he cant even walk because his bloody *toot* or watever is hurt?!! urghh!!geram gila,ok?

..plus he can send a mail to me saying that he is sorry and he thanked me for my patience..

..patience?PATIENCE?!!!!

..the thing is,there are 2 other person who can actually fix the server.but both of them are unavailable.one is in out of malaysia and the other in project.so that leaves me wif mr. lembik..

..and mr lembik himself has got into a series of contreversional issues regarding the office network/pc stuff.but none of them involved me directly,which is alhamdulillah,good..

..but now,im in deep s**t and only mr lembik can solve it.and mr lembik is sick pulak..so,see my frustration?!!

..im sorry that he is sick,i really am.i wuddun wanna b having watever that he is having/had.but i also need to get my work done..and we are not talking about 1 or 2 transactions.these are a whole month transactions dat has been put on hold initially becoz of the deepavali/raya break.can u juz imagine the workload?! Gila banyak,ok?

..come monday,my manager is gonna scream and i hope,i really hope mr lembik is back for some "venting out frustration" session.until then,ive gotta do things that can take my mind of this coming monday..

..breathe,breathe..

2 Comments:

Blogger Beer Brat said...

Aiks.... sayang ah sayang... dun cry...

Kan ada yam dan saya... haha

1:31 AM  
Blogger Yam said...

Alamak..
Arin you sound SOOOOO so stressed out!

*hugs!* hope the mr lembik will come back to work soon and fix that problem a.s.a.p~

In the mean time, Brat is right. Heheheh..

Brat, wah wahh... now got sayang sayang already ? ;)

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!