Tuesday, October 18, 2005

..the 2nd week of Ramadhan..

..im not gonna blog about Ramadhan.well,not entirely-laa.juz a realisation that 2weeks of Ramadhan has passed.which means only another 2 weeks to Syawal..sigh,how time flies when you are having fun..sigh,sigh,sigh..
..nway,i woke up thanx to my mum's high shrill.yikes!this is what happens when your mum is on leave and you are caught sleeping-in on a working day.i hadta drag myself from the bed,to go and bathe.
..somemore there's no hot water!aiyoo..cold shower on a tres froid morning
..brrr..brrr..damn cold man!
..something caught my attention this morning,while waiting for the train at W.Maju station (puasa month,lrt is the BEST means of transportation).
..nway,back to my story..im sorry if i sound viciuos or cold-hearted but i saw a really,REALLY hideous sight..HAIRY EARS!!uugghh..gelinya!
..i feel sorry for the guy.the facial hair is really thick and coarse-like.and it covers the outer part of the earlobe (im not good in describing,but whatever it is,its yucky and hideous)..so geli,ok?i know im suppose to be more sympathetic but i just cant help myself..poor guy..
..on a different note,the spirit of Raya is very much present,here in KLCC.the mgmnt has set up a rumah kampung and some other stuff to create a DeepaRaya mood.
..to be frank,im not really excited about Raya.maybe its the more mature (chewah!) and older me has taking into liking Ramadhan more than Raya.
..but when i went down to get Dunkins for my brothers for buka puasa,as i was going down the escalator,the sound of Sudirman's Hari Raya song plus the suroundings of people in baju melayu and baju kurung,suddenly got me into the Raya mood..
..i felt a certain longing feeling that was once there during my uni days in Batu Pahat where balik kampung really means balik my kampung,my hometown,which is KL.i used to get really excited about going back to KL eventhough during non-Raya period,i go home about once a month..to balik kampung really made me feel like a "perantau"..hehehe..
..im having mixed feelings bout this years' Ramadhan and Raya.I don't want the Ramadhan to end but secretly (now not so secret anymore-laa) im also excited for Raya to come.for the first time in 4 years my nenek will be joining us on pagi raya at her own house,instead of us visiting her at my aunty's place in Subang.
..hummh.."Selamat,hari raya..Kepada saudara serta saudari" :-p

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!