Thursday, August 18, 2005

..now i know why i was born a Malaysian..

..when i woke up this morning, i could sense that it was raining heavily outside despite me in my thick blanket and the fan was switched off..it's because i could smell the rain.and i was feeling extremely colder than usual.

..yeah,everyone else feels cold when it rains.y shud my case be another different,rite?well,since its MY BLOG and i'm the one WRITING it..so,that's y-laa.. :-p..

..no..actually,y i brought up the rain topic is because even with a thick blanket wrapped around me,wif loads of pillows surrounding me ( i haf 4 pillows on my bed,actually..and plus my teddy and 2 cushions).not to mention my "au natural" heating system i.e all my body fat, i was still shivering.

..it's not just the rain.i get cold,easily..not catching cold or getting cold feet but feeling cold..i cant stand my car air-cond,KLCC Tower 2 air-cond even the air-cond in the cinema.even though i've bundled up in my jacket,sweater then my pashmina,i'll still need to rub myself to keep warm..

..some people comment that this "phenomenon" of mine is quite suprising 'cause i'm rather large on size and like all other PLUS size people,we were blessed (thanx to our food intake) with extra and extra layer of fat,which SHOULD act as a heating system during cold weather/season/time whatever..

..but i'm different.all this blessing (refer to above para for definition,in case u've forgotten what u read prior to this) is not helping me where coldness matters.and this made me realized why my effort to study abroad (UK or Ireland) was not given the blessing from The Lord above.HE must have known (of course HE knows everything-laa..what was i thinking?!) that i'll be dreadfully cold and might die of pneumonia or suffer so much and i might fail all my papers 'cause i couldn't concentrate on my classes & lecturers thus wasting all the MARA scholarship and tax payer's money (which is my parents hard-earn money,as well).

..so,as always,one train of thots pulls another,which made me thinking that this was why Lord sent me to live in Malaysia,where it's SUPPOSED to rain heavily in July/August/December and sunshine during the rest of the year..so that i wouldn't suffer so much due to cold weather..Lord loves me and this just a way for HIM to show that HE is looking over me and i should stop envying my pals who are studying/working abroad or bugging my mum on when are we going ACTUALLY going to Ireland or Australia..

..so,i'll just have to be content to the coldness of the rain which will be the nearest-winter-coldness that i'll get to experience.and for now,i'll just haf to bungkus myself with sports jacket,sweater and pashmina so that i could go through today,which is very cold thanx to the showers of rain that hasn't stopped yet..brrrr..brrrr..

1 Comments:

Blogger lauryn said...

hey gurl, aku pun tak tahan sejuk. ever since school when i had my own personal MANY layers of fat, too.

i think it's already hardwired into our systems :)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!