Wednesday, August 17, 2005

..mOnKey here..MoNkEy there..monKEY everyWHERE!!

..people must be wondering what's wif my sudden obsession wif Monkeys..ntah-laa,even i dunno y..the Monkey-o natics resurfaced after i watched last night's final episode of The Monkey King on NTV7 (my brother was watching it,actually.i was fighting for the remote to watch my Korean drama) and it got me thinking on how being born in the year of the monkey has actually influanced my charactersitics..

..this morning i got into a discussion wif my "sifu" on this monkey thingy.coincidently both us were born in the monkey year and we share the same zodiac (but not the same month).what a suprise?!no wonder our perangaii osso similar.neways,our discussion got the whole room into surfing on chinese horoscope.

..FYI..those who dunno-laa,each zodiac is divided into 5 types/elements i.e zodiac:monkey.type:metal/water/wood/earth/fire..so,each element gives different characters to the individual.my initial thots,i was under the water element due to my cancer-ian traits.but i was wrong.turns out i'm a metal monkey..fuyoo! like kebal like that (kebal = invincible)..

..kinda like what i read bout myself.but dun wanna berlagak laa (berlagak = show off).so,u guys juz check it out,if u wanna know more.instead,i'll post what an excerpt of an article on monkey's characteristics that i saved from The Malay Mail back in 2004..

The Monkey is intelligent,playful,a prankster with finesse.Particularly at ease in public (doesn't apply that much to me),charming,suprising and an irresistibly funny fellow.always happy and pessimist..
But the monkey tends to jump from problem to problem and gets bored easily.Often to be over ambitious and arrogant.A monkey can never live alone because he is eternally an adolescent.

..Well,cannot everything also good stuff,rite?must be truthful though it can actually reflect my own weaknesses,hehehe..nways,i'll definitely post more info on monkeys now that i haf the sudden interest in them..it's a monkey bizness,y'all!!

p/s:wud love to hear comments on other horoscope/zodiac as well..or maybe any other "monkeys"?!

3 Comments:

Blogger lauryn said...

awww shucks.. that monkey thingy sounds like me TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Immigration debate stirs up strong arguments
How should America handle the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants who live within our borders? "Deport them all," numerous Beyond Borders readers write.
I enjoyed my visit. Come visit me at weight control site/blog. if you are interested in weight control related stuff.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There fellow Metal Monkey,

Yup, the description is me to a T. Plus I am a water sign via my zodiac too (Pisces)...so much in common..lol!

Anyways tons of websites you can surf for all the 411 on Monkeys...Astrocenter.com is one of my favourites. Check it out!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!