Wednesday, August 24, 2005

..which Disney character are you?..

..i love quizzes!!Je vraiment l'adore!..hehehe.nways,i was surfing thru my regular favorite reads aka blogs and i stumble upon this blog,one really biskut keras and got to know bout the disney character quiz.

..but ofcourse i mesti buat.thus my results..

You scored as Cinderella. Your alter ego is Cinderella! You often find yourself doing a lot of housework, but if you are patient, your hard work usually pays off. You are prone to losing things, so dont rush through everything.

Cinderella

75%

Peter Pan

63%

Goofy

56%

The Beast

56%

Donald Duck

56%

Sleeping Beauty

50%

Snow White

50%

Cruella De Ville

50%

Ariel

44%

Pinocchio

38%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

..Cinderella?OMG!!that's like an amazing coincidence!!

..you see.when i was a lil gurl,my cuzens and i loved role playing.we like to pretend to be characters from the Disney movies i.e Snow White,Cinderella,Sleeping Beauty.My cousin,Nina will be Snow White,Jaja is Sleeping Beauty,Bibob is Wendy from Peter Pan and you guessed it!yours truly is Cinderella.

..so,it was quite suprising to see the results of the quiz as i didn't expect that i would fit the Cinderella shoes.if i tell my mum,she'll totally flip!hahaha..i don't think she can take anymore of my Disney nonsense.The fact that she had to search high and low for a pair of Cinderella slippers for my raya clothes was "memorable" enough for her.poor mama!

..neways,even if there's no Prince Charming and all,i'll be happy to just stay in my corner,dreaming of a better future,with my pumpkin and my broom LOL!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Beer Brat said...

you have been spammed..... maybe you wan to set the word verification thing.

can i be prince charming?

1:21 PM  
Blogger ady-rynn said...

thanx for the tip..you are one caring and attentive reader..i might juz consider the "proposal" LOL!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Beer Brat said...

I am one vociferous reader... I read so much things a day I think I am nuts myself. Hehe.

but does that mean i have to go through all those smelly feet first?

1:49 PM  
Blogger ady-rynn said...

..i'll make an exception in your case since you've tipped me on so many things on improving my site :-D..now that's one charming quality,hehehe

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!