Friday, August 19, 2005

..Jumaat datang lagi..dan pergi..

..yeah y'all!it's fRiDaY !!..hehehe..hahaha..hohoho (dat's how crazy i can be on friday LOL !)..

..neways,a lot has happened in a week,this week.but i'm not here to recap my week events.

..nope peeps.i'm here to babble..

..present.i'm feeling somewhat giddy and happy..nope,no.i'm not drinking.i'm not falling in love ( i AM in love and lovin' it-->curi tagline McD plak ;-p ).i'm just happy i guess.and feeling contented,wif the things i've achieved and accomplished this week.

..i've strengthen some new-found-friendship and got a pretty good tip on a new route to work.i've discovered that i am quite,a tad bit bad at typing (please dun let my "sifu" know this).and i've managed not to merajuk at my hunny for not seeing me over the weekend (but i'm seeing him tomorrow!!).

..on a serious note..i've finished my deadlines and haf start (in advance) working on the next one.i'm now on track on with my homeworks and assignments and the weekend that i didn't go out with my hunny was fully utilized by updating my lecture notes and doing some past year questions..(mesti rajin belajar,exam in december man!!)

..other things that made me happy,was seeing new "names" on my blog's comment.thanx for dropping by and linking me to ur blog..and thank you too,for the comment on my blog's layout.please come back soon!..hehehe..

..so,ok-laa..i think that should wrap up this week's entries.hopefully i wont relapse into my writer's block "sickness" again next week..so i that i can write more interesting stuff (yeah,rite?!) coming from this brilliant head of mine.haf a nice weekend y'all and be nice!!toodles..!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beer Brat said...

it's already wednesday. do something or you can reuse this post soon. :P

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!