Friday, October 07, 2005

..crazy as a rat..

..after enduring grueling hours from 9 to 4.30pm of reporting/bank reconciling,resume receptionist duties (my receptionist on maternity leave aleady) and running around like some mad woman in a bun and torquoise kebaya,finally i managed to catch my breath and relief myself to the ladies..

..that's how bad today was,is..whatever.

..im so so tired.my back hurts,my feet are sore and im hungry.i was a near breakdown when my bank doesnt reconcile and million other stuff had to be done AT THE SAME TIME !!

..dah-laa.i wanna pack up.its almost 5.30pm.im goingback..im tired..

..nice weekend y'all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beer Brat said...

nice weekend to you too, arin.. :) and selamat berpuasa

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!