Tuesday, July 05, 2005

it's THE TIME of the year!!

As always,I'm the 1st one to arrive in the office..I like it that way.I like to be the only one in the office,but only in the mornings-laa.I dont really fancy being the last one to leave,hehehe.Made my usual cuppa as I didnt stop to buy my sandwich at Rotiboy.Hafta make do with "buskut kering".Switched on PC and the norm would be to check my outlook.What a suprise?!I got a card from Cobrastorm.Really sweet of her to send me a card.My mind was whirring with reasons forher to send an e- greeting.Well,I thot "Maybe she wants to say hi or juz a funny card or something".Really really thotful of her.

So I clicked at the link and what a suprise!?!She sent me a birthday greeting.I was so touched.Tho its kinda an advance one but what really pleased me was that she remembered my birthday!Thanx Debbie dear!I'll replay it again and again till my birthday comes.You really made my day!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yam said...

Ah? Birthday coming up eh? :D
Happy birthday in advance! hehe.. Hope your days ahead are filled with love, and many, many wonderful things!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!