Thursday, August 11, 2005

..haze..Haze..and more HAZE!!..

..haze,Haze,HAZE..everywhere and everything revolves around this four-letter word.the whole nation has gone haze-y on this matter.even the PPS bullet board was not spared.it engulfs everyone and everything..sigh..

..i think the haze has got to me.nope,im not sick though half of the office seems to be on MC.i am in pain though..got a swollen gum (which in my opinion has NOTHING to do with the haze,LOL!)..my brain is lacked of oxygen.thus making it pretty hard for me to come up with even the slightest idea to blog about.i've gone "mute" for the last 2 weeks with no new entries.i've been struck by the writer's block,again..

..this morning,after "tying-up" my part for the monthly closing (PLUS my manager isn't around which gives me some time to spare,hihihi) i've decided to give it a go.so far,i'm doing pretty well,i guess (i'm still writing and you are still reading,rite?)..but still,i couldnt think of a theme for this entry.i assume it's gonna be one of those ramblings,juz to vent out the ideas that has been clogged in this pwetty head of mine,hehehe..

..but nways before i end the blog,i juz wanted to make a short comment on the latest happenings in town..

1st issue:THE AP-Iron Lady vs The Cabinet
..apparently this "tough lady" couldn't take the hoot anymore,being chased after and bombarded with questions from all corners of the world (well,maybe just M'sia-laa) with demands for an explanation on the AP issue.the lady went M.I.A (missing in action ya?) supposedly to be on leave and she was to attend the Cabinet Meeting to "clear the air" on the controversional issue.unfortunately the outcome wasn't so pretty..aiyoo..APA NAK JADI?!

2nd issue:The hAZe-y HaZE..
..the star now has "The Haze" section called Haze Alert.apparently the haze has gone so so bad to the extend schools are forced to shutdown (which was welcomed with a delightul glee from my brothers)..masks are selling like hot cakes and outdoor cafes are facing some cut down on "business".but i don't blame them 'cause i had some "unbreathable" time having dinner at my usual mamak stall in Sek 14,PJ last night.

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!