Friday, July 15, 2005

..lonely,i feel so lonely..

..Rain,rain go away.Come again another day..

..sigh.it's started to rain again.it was drizzling for a while but now it's raining.lonely?i sure feel that way.all alone in the finance room,with my manager aka sifu on MC (too much stress at work) plus the fact that it's raining,makes the room much colder and me feeling lonelier.sigh..

..i love rain.i really do.rain has been my saviour during TKC days when we have joggings for house trainings.
Note:in TKC we were divided into 4 houses:Siti Zawiyah,Selindang Delima,Tun Fatimah & Mahsuri.sort of like a sports house but our dorms are also based on our houses.

..you can imagine the delightful glee,for us juniors,whenever it rained in the afternoon,during prep class.in our hearts-->direct translation of 'dalam hati'.."Thank god it rained!Let it last til the evening..sampai malam pun xpe".. (this aplies to all,regardless of your house.i mean.c'mon?who wanna jog 2-3 rounds,around the college when you can snuggle in bed)..
thus the above mentioned song doesn't apply during TKC days,hehehe!


..rain has also been an excuse not to attend morning or afternoon lectures during my uni days.since i stayed outside the campus,it's kind of a hassle to walk & wait for the bus/cab in the rain (this often results to my attendance being 'ngam-ngam" 80% to qualify me,to sit for the final exams).

..so you see,the rain has helped me a lot during my days as a student.i'm much grateful to the rain for the reason to escape joggings & lectures.if it weren't for the heavy showers,i'd hafta drag my lazy bum,and comply to jogging or walking to class.instead,the rain made it possible for me to snuggle under my comfy (that's my nickname for my comforter) and sleep or catch up wif my reading or juz simply lie down & watch tv.


..my mum is a rain lover as well.everytime it rains she'll go.."Hujan-laa lebat lebat".She likes it best when it rains at night so that she can sleep better 'cause it's not so hot (me thinks it's b'cause she likes to snuggle up to me dad,hik!)

..nway,the muslims believe that the rain brings prosperity.what does the rain mean to you?

4 Comments:

Blogger dizzyguy73 said...

rain = sleeping time in office *yawn*. Kalo ade katil, can sleep til night falls.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Yam said...

Rain? Normally it's a welcome. Hehe.. Oh yeah, imagine at home, on your bed, sleeping away in the cool weather..
Best :D

11:56 PM  
Blogger iJun said...

aaaaa budak ex-TKC!! *lari*

9:07 PM  
Blogger lauryn said...

i remember reciting doa hujan! (dah tak ingat dah the particular words, but i'd be reciting it on all those jogging days)

heeeee.. yup, rain was the best during college days.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!