Monday, July 25, 2005

..starting slow on mOnDaY morning..oh yeah!

..i think i've finally understood the meaning of "writer's block".for the whole of last week i can't even string one whole sentence without having to re-write it again and finally deleting everything.that's quite suprising as i'm the type who couldn't stop yakking! :-p..

..nways,i'm proud to say my weekend was rather productive.usually id waste the saturday and sunday by waking up pretty late,staggering towards the kitchen (thanx to the smell of food,hehehe) and after nibbling on whatever is left of breakfast,i'd watch some tv..a lazying-around kind of weekend..

..but not this week,not this weekend.on saturday i woke up at 7,watched some morning cartoons wif my 14-yr old bro (boys are so immature) and bathe.didn't even eat breakfast (diet maa!!).waited for my mum to get ready and then we set off towards Citibank (mum has some dispute with the Credit Card people.i think sure they "kena basuh" by her, :-p)..then,to HSBC in town.

..after all the boring2 task,the fun finally begins,hehe..wat could be more enjoyable than SHOPPING!!yeehaa!bring out all the..cards (it's not salary time yet,so hafta swipe2 lor).Me & mum set off to this textile shop (sorry,not Gulati's ya..or Euro Moda pun x main dah).The name of the shop is....(drum roll please)...ISETAN..

..i'm not sure whether it's under the ISETAN group,as in the departmental store,but all their textiles are imported from Japan & China.me & mum were having our shopping frenzy.within less than an hour we spent RM300.00 and mum intends on coming back next weekend!..yippie!!

..it' was a good thing mum had her mengaji class at 1 pm and my class was at 2 'cause if not we would've stayed longer and spent more..women,shopping & credit cards,ahahaha.if my dad was there,i'm sure he'll pengsan..

..that saturday nite,i was at Subang attending my Wak Apau's kenduri doa selamat 'cause my cousin is going New Zealand on the 13th to further studies.it was a real treat as i havent seen my cousins and aunts&uncles for quite some time.it was a good time to sit down & catch up on things.the highlight of the evening was the photography session wif Joe Flizzow from the group Too Phat (now there's only Joe as Malique has left the group/duo).Joe was a really nice guy (according to my dad& brother who sat at the same table as him).friendly,humble & respectful of others (again,this is coming from my dad..way to go Joe!)

..sunday started of pretty early as well but i was awaken by the shrills of laughter of my two brothers.after sending my mum to her mengaji class,i revised my lecture notes for the week (rajin kan?) and went window shopping with mum at Ampang Point after her class.it was a pretty laid back sunday..

..and then,we are back to Monday.sigh..back to the normal office chores & tasks.but i'm sure time will pass by and soon we'll be gleefully greeting Friday..

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!