Monday, July 11, 2005

the time of the year..not Mega Sale..Harry Potter!!

I think I have split personality or some parts of me that hasn't fully,completely develope.That would be the childish part of me..I am proud to admit that I am an ardent,loyal,true fan of Harry Potter,heheh.Well,not so fanatic as in I have ALL HP's merchandise & stuff but loyal enough since the fact that I watched all HP movies,have all HP books (yeah I know,there are others like me) and I discussed HP immensely with fellow HP fans on what is actually the REAL story behind Harry Potter.

So,the new book "The Half Blood Prince" will be out on 16th July.I'm sure the scenario will be the same as the previous book release.I remember about the incident on an excerpt of the 5th book being published on the Internet few hours before it's worldwide release.Talk about the wonders & "efficiency" of piracy!Even books are not spared.

Nway,my 5th collection of HP series was quite special as it was given to me by a friend as a birthday gift.From Australia somemore,walaweh!I was glad to be spared of the "unruly" & "savage" riot that was happening in all MPH,Times & Kinokuniya.Apparently,people waited from the wee hours of morning (some even camped outside of the shopping mall,as in the case with Kinokuniya,KLCC) to be the first in line to get free copies or discounted rates on the book.Though I got mine a bit late but I still managed to read it.So nothing lost there.

And the movie release was even maddening.Dont even dream of trying to book for a ticket during the 1st week of release.The only option of being the first few hundreds to watch?Queue up in line at the cinema as early as 9am for an afternoon or evening show!Now that is madness!

To be frank,I'm actually looking forward to July 16th as to witness on how the die-hard fans of HP will fare out this year.Unfortunately it's a Saturday and I dont feel like getting my ass of the bed on the one of two days that I can wake up late.So,I will just leave it to the one of the most reliable source of info to keep me updated..No!no!not the news.Other bloggers posting,of course!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kervin said...

Made my preorder as well but not really putting much hope that it will be good but since I've already had the collection might as well see how it ends. Sadly Rowling is on a decline.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Inn said...

i lurve harry potter! Too bad I wont be around on the 16th and I did pre-order mine this time. The last round, I didnt rush to get the book at kino or big MPHs. I actually I went to bukit raja (Popular Bookstore would do) and got my copy there. Not even a queue. Couldnt put it down till I finished it at 3am the next day. hehe.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!