Friday, August 12, 2005

..yea!yea!..yea!yea!..

..yea!yea!esok cuti!ahahaha..i'm sick,i know.but i couldn't help but to feel a bit joyous and cheerful despite the un-healthy state that we're in now.can't believe how time seems to flew by,oops make that zoomed by.pejam celik,pejam celik it's the weekend.and like many other working folks,i'm juz glad that the week is finally over..(wellmaybe not all,but at least most of us).

..reasons for my jovial mood:

1 - The haze condition is getting better
..i'm not sure bout other parts of Klang Valley but here in KLCC area,the state of the haze has improved.all the surrounding landmarks are visible (from Level 61,that is :p) and it's kinda bright and sunny outside.the air doesn't smell of burnt wood (carbon monoxide,actually) and my clothes and my hair still smells of the perfume.so,i'd say things are getting better..hopefully

2.More people are reading my blog
..fine,fine..wat's the big deal 'bout other people visiting your blog.but for a beginner like me,other people's comments are valuable as that indicates my ability to attract some sort of interets from others.i know my entries are pretty normal..sometimes boring and more of like ramblings & yakking rather than intellectual thoughts and insights.so,thank you to all those who dropped by.i pledge to upgrade my blogging skills and to add some graphics to "brighten" up this dull page.

3.To watch Bewitched
..i've booked tickets for sunday show at GSC OU.hopefully i'll reach OU in time to redeem my bookings.i'm a fan of the original 70's TV series.hopefully the movie will live up to the series.but with Nicole Kidman leading the cast i'm sure i wont be dissapointed.

4.it's FRIDAY!!need i say more?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice blog site!! Lots of info, bookmarked it.

I have a Baseball Ceiling Fan site/blog. It pretty much covers Baseball Ceiling Fan related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!