Monday, August 15, 2005

..Mencari cinta..any takers?

..this seems like the most brilliant idea i could come up with..

..call me thick-skinned,brick-face,"muka x malu" or whatever-laa but i need help.yes bloggers!yes malaysia! I NEED YOUR HELP!!..

..i'm looking for single guys..ANY TAKERS?!

..this might seem like suanie's attempt to promote herself but that's where you are wrong.i'm doing it for a good cause.it's for the good of mankind..yadaa yadaa..to help to create a more loving society and to lessen those single folks (read:guys) out there.after all,there's nothing wrong in meeting people,getting hicthed and so on,so forth..Let's all FALL IN LUURRVEEE!!

-->erk,sadly i would have to delete this posting for some confidentiality reason<--

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should put up a website and buy a billboard ad for your friend, like what these guys did. Can't believe the guy's boss (the company CEO) was one of the people who pakat to help this guy find a date! (see here) What a cool boss, eh?

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so cool that you are doing that for your friend...I totally support you on this....want me to help screen guys with u?...lol..just kidding!

Anyways wish my friends would stop teasing me about my single status and actually do something like u are doing for ur friend. Good luck girl!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Beer Brat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Beer Brat said...

hmm... let's see. I am a SINGLE, 27, lowly paid engineer who loves movies and books (and when i can afford it, theathers and plays). Got a very peculiar sense of humour.If i tell you I am demanding,short and ugly i will be somewhat irresponsible.

8 out of 10.... not bad huh. When are we setting up the date.haha.

p/s : nice blog. good read.
oh and oops about the deleted comment.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home |

ADRINAAMIL
A is for Adventurous
D is for Daredevil
R is for Rare
I is for Industrious
N is for Neglected
A is for Altruistic
A is for Active
M is for Moral
I is for Innocent
L is for Logical
What Does Your Name Mean?

People say that life is short.I would say it depends on how you live your life.So live life to the fullest!